| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oshkosh, Wi in October is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 60.2mm (2.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Oshkosh, Wi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Oshkosh, Wi:
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) NW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 114.4 kms (71.1 miles) NNW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 36.7 kms (22.8 miles) W
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) SSW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) NNE
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) NNE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) E
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 29 kms (18 miles) SSE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 130.3 kms (80.9 miles) SSE
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SSE