| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oshkosh, Wi in September is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Oshkosh, Wi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Oshkosh, Wi:
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) NW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 114.4 kms (71.1 miles) NNW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 36.7 kms (22.8 miles) W
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) SSW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) NNE
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) NNE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) E
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 29 kms (18 miles) SSE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 130.3 kms (80.9 miles) SSE
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SSE